Guiding you beyond postpartum recovery to stronger than you ever were.
If you've struggled far too long with your body after babies...
If you've tried other options and failed. If you just can't find the answers you're looking for. Maybe you set the bar too low. Instead of recovering your pre-baby body, you need to go deeper. Only then can you solve problems you never knew you had and discover a better version of you than you've ever known.
Imagine if ...
Imagine if you could have all of this and more.
Discover the expert you haven't consulted ... YOU.
As a physical therapist for 15+ years, I know individualized care is key. A cookie-cutter approach may work for some, but it won't reach everyone. If you're an outlier for any reason -- previous injury, abnormal posture, lifestyle, genetics, etc. -- following directions written for others won't get the results you want.
A good pelvic floor physical therapist is the best answer. But if you're limited by time, money, resources, or location, Mama Made Strong is the alternative for you.
Using everyday language and video instruction, this program guides you through multiple tests to perform on yourself. Based on these results, it then directs you how to make the most effective change. Think choose-your-own-adventure rather than one-size-fits-all.
How does it work?
- Available 24/7, anywhere you have an internet connection through desktop, tablet, or mobile device. 100% online program available on your schedule
- Everything you need to understand your postpartum body in 7 easy-to-follow modules, requiring no special equipment or additional purchases
- Immediate access to all 7 modules: Breathing, Pelvic floor, Abs, Hips, Feet, Upper body, Posture
What's in a module?
- Each module contains 2-4 self-assessments. The assessments you DON'T pass indicate where to target your efforts, so you only do exercises YOU need to do.
- The results of your self-assessments will guide you through 100+ exercises specific to YOUR body. Instead of an exercise routine, you'll learn better ways to move.
- This method allows you to make gains all day, every day, even when you don't have time for formal exercise.
"I was worried I was too old. My babies are in their 20's, but my body remains as it was from having them. For 3 or 4 years now, I have been having little accidents and wearing pads. Now, after two months with this program, I no longer need the pads. No more accidents. Also, I have been unable to lie on my back for relaxation with yoga. The pain in the middle of my back has been so intense it has reduced me to tears. This morning after my yoga session, guess what ... no pain ... nothing ... and the fear of the pain just left me as I breathed and used my pelvic floor. I am amazed. Thank you thank you thank you so much."
Tracey, mother of 5
Get started now!
Even before my triplets were born, I knew my recovery would be difficult. But I assumed I could fall back on decades of physical conditioning and my expertise as a physical therapist and a Board-certified specialist in Orthopedics. Instead, 35 weeks of a triplet pregnancy and the monumental task of caring for 3 babies quickly humbled me.
When my physical recovery stalled, I tried a few reputable online programs. No luck. Growing ever more frustrated, I began to study courses for physical therapists who treat postpartum women. Only by breaking this information into smaller and smaller pieces could I finally see the compensations I'd constructed around a childhood injury. In combination with the effects of pregnancy, at last, I had my answers.
Over several months, I peeled away the movement patterns that blocked my progress and built a system of introspection and focused effort. I fleshed it out to cover multiple possible scenarios and then shared it with other mothers and physical therapists. They returned with terrific feedback for fine-tuning and with success in solving an array of issues. Instead of following one singular routine, this tailored exercise prescription meets unique needs and delivers hard-to-find results. Now, I'm so pleased to be able to share it with you.
The 7 modules:
(A user's manual for your postpartum body)
- What effective breathing looks like
- Why effective breathing is crucial for normal ab and pelvic floor function
- How to improve your current breathing pattern
- How to know if your pelvic floor is working as it should
- How to make sure ANY exercise is safe for your pelvic floor
- Why kegels aren't always the answer
- How pregnancy affects both your abs and your posture
- How to use exercise to heal diastasis recti (abdominal separation)
- How to know when ANY exercise is safe for your abs
- How to regain muscle tone in your abs, with or without a diastasis
- How to detect an imbalance in your hips
- How an imbalance can affect ab and pelvic floor healing
- How to get better shape and strength from your bum (whether you had it before babies or not)
- How your feet affect postpartum recovery
- Whether yours are impacting your abs, hips, or pelvic floor
- How your upper back, shoulders, and neck affect your posture
- How to ensure your ab or pelvic floor function isn't limited by your upper body
- 3 different models to explain how pregnancy affects posture
- 3 different guides for making effective postural change
PLUS, access to a "secret" Facebook group, exclusive to Mama Made Strong clients, for posting videos, asking questions, and encouraging each other
PLUS, private email access to a physical therapist for the questions you prefer not to share
"I love seeing this info get out there to help women, and I love having somewhere I can send women who need this. Just loving it. I want to learn more not only for me, but for my patients!"
Rachel, mother of 2, physical therapist
Frequently Asked Questions
You deserve to feel strong and confident again.
No one knows your body like you. This program will give you all the tools for success with no extra purchase required. With your monthly subscription, you get immediate 24/7 access to all 7 modules on any device. You can join in the Facebook group or post video for help problem solving. If you don't feel like sharing, you'll have email contact with a physical therapist for your personal questions.
You CAN finally put an end to the pain, the pregnancy questions, or the body that doesn't feel like your own. This is NOT the cost of motherhood, and you don't have to "deal with it." Today, you can start the journey back to feeling like the capable, resilient mama you know you are. You CAN be as strong as you were before babies. In fact, you can be stronger.
Get started now!
"Since having my kids, I haven't peed myself, but I've come close enough to make me uncomfortable. After one month with Mama Made Strong, I bounced on a pogo ball over the weekend, and I wasn't even close to feeling like I was going to pee. I feel like I still have a ways to go, but I'm much better at engaging my core and pelvic floor."
Mo, mother of 2